7.31.2006

best girlfriend... ever.

Niisha bought me a Totem of the Storm for a whopping 300g yesterday. Well, technically, I bought it myself from the Everlook auction house. But she gave me the money for it, even though I protested (half-heartedly, I confess) that it was too expensive. For the same amount, she could have bought herself a BoE Prophecy set piece from the guild bank. I can't say enough how much that girl takes care of me. Back on Malygos, she paid for my first mount, a blue skeletal horse. On my hunter, she bought me a Precisely Calibrated Boomstick as soon as I turned level 43 (it's how we met Babykoy, coincidentally a fellow Filipino on Malygos) and surprised me with a Dwarven Hand Cannon for my birthday, which she got for 500g on the AH. She had been looking to get a Core Marksman Rifle crafted, but Malygos has a relatively small population, and you couldn't find those things on the trade channel like you sometimes do on the bloated Stormscale. Now, as Stormanjin, she gave me Darkmoon Card: Twisting Nether for my PvP craze, and throws me the occasional 200-300g when she goes over her money threshold. Did I mention she plays World of Warcraft? Yeah, so there. My girlfriend, a real live Pussycat Doll, is better than yours.

Newsflash! Niisha just got her new blog, aptly titled Shirts by Niisha (where do you think she gets all that gold?). Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home